Utilize the following resources to navigate your time at home through COVID-19. You are not alone in this. Stay healthy, stay connected, ask for help when you need it – we’re all in this together!
- Explore Missouri college campuses with a virtual tour.
- Read guidance issued about accommodations made to Missouri’s A+ and Bright Flight scholarships on tutoring hours, GPA requirements, and ACT scores.
- Find out how COVID-19 has affected federal student aid and loan repayments: https://studentaid.gov/announcements-events/coronavirus
- Check out these courses on how to manage student loans during the COVID-19 pandemic: https://www.studentaidpandemic.org
- Financial Aid Tips from Mapping Your Future for current college students
- Financial Aid Tips for High School Students from Mapping Your Future for graduating seniors
Health and mental health
- MoStopsCOVID.com is the go-to website for Missourians looking for information about the COVID-19 vaccine, including who can get it, when, and where.
- Visit the Missouri Department of Health & Senior Services COVID-19 website for health-related questions, guidance, or information about symptoms, cases, and how to prevent the spread.
- Find out what mental health resources are available at your school by visiting ulifeline.org.
- Get access to free crisis counseling through the Show-Me Hope Counseling.
- Tips on how college students can prioritize mental health during COVID-19: https://www.talkspace.com/blog/coronavirus-college-university-campus-students/
Other resources to help you succeed
- Sign up for the Journey to College monthly reminder for encouragement and practical things you can do to persevere: https://journeytocollege.mo.gov/connect/monthly-reminder/